I was nominated by my new blogger friend Magic in the Everyday to do a mystery blogger post. Check out her blog while you’re at it! She’s an amazing writer! So below are her questions and my answers! I will be nominating five bloggers at the end and notifying them on their blog!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? This is a tough question. I have the soul of a traveler. When I was little I lived in Switzerland for a while and so my first instinct is to say Switzerland, because I would love to live there again. However, I have a huge love for Japan, Ireland, and Bali. But in the end I honestly think I’d pick somewhere closer to home and choose Hawaii! I love sunshine more than life and I need the ocean like I need air!
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? A Durian is the strangest thing I’ve ever eaten. Or a Jackfruit. I can say I never plan to eat durian again, but I love jackfruit and now I eat it all the time!
- What is your dream? I have so many dreams. I don’t think a person should limit themselves to one. First of all, because when you finally accomplish your biggest dream you won’t be satisfied and you’ll want more dreams to chase after. My biggest dream at the moment though is to live comfortably with my family in a tiny home in Hawaii. Somewhere near the beach where we could be in the sunshine and go on adventures every single day!
- What is one of your weird quirks? Hmm, I’m an extremely fast talker. Do you know Lorelei Gilmore? Yeah, we’d be best friends. I never run out of things to talk about and I’d rather talk to a person over doing anything else. I find that the most fulfilling. I don’t know if that’s weird though. Can you call loving to clean a weird quirk?
- In your opinion, what is the best Disney movie of all time? This may be the most difficult question of all! I’m a huge Disney advocate. I would live at Disney Land or World if they let me. My favorite Disney Princess is Snow White, but Alice in Wonderland is the the best of all time. I am an Alice 100%. It’s also my favorite book.
The five Mystery Bloggers I nominate are:
- Magic Marty
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- Milly Schmidt
- Jon Adventuras
Feel free to answer these questions in the comments below, or answer them in your own nomination blog post!
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
- Are you a pet person? If not, why?
- What is the most amazing food you’ve ever tasted?
- If you could meet one person, alive or dead, who would it be and why?
Magic in the Everyday – https://magicintheeveryday.blog/